Another Halloween has come and gone (thank goodness). I hate to be a party pooper but I've decided that Halloween is a strange holiday. I think it's fun for the kids to dress up and have some parties but the knocking on other people's doors and "asking" for candy makes me scratch my head and ask, "WHY?" Larry says it's a social norm for kids to go trick or treating so we should just let them go - which we did. And I think they had lots of fun! Even L got the hang of it after a few doors and got excited when she realized others would put candy in her bucket.
So here are the costumes this year. We had a Whoopie Cushion, skeleton, fairy, bunny and Larry was a ????. Our neighbor laughed and turned to me and said, "he's the bad boy you always wanted." Pretty funny - even the dog growled at him when he first came down the stairs.


The costumes look great!
ReplyDelete