This beautiful girl had her first day of 1st grade today! She met her teacher yesterday and went to a full day of school today. She was so excited when we met her after school. I was so happy for her. She brought her lunch from home because she was a little nervous about the whole cafeteria thing. But with a little coaching from her brother I think she will buy lunch from school one day :).
And here she is at school with one of her best buddies that lives down the street from us. They aren't in the same class but found each other at recess.
This handsome guy here is in 3rd grade! I still remember very clearly when he started kindergarten. His teacher this year is awesome! His first day of school was yesterday and he said his teacher was the nicest he had ever had. I was very excited when I met her also.
Of course here is the silly picture before school.
We rode our bikes to school and here are T and A locking them up.
And this little lovely needed her picture taken also.
We are excited for another year to start. The summer did go really fast even though we had 2 months. R still has another month before he starts at the Jr. High. He is currently at scout camp for the week. T said tonight at dinner that he kinda missed him.
"kinda" counts...from a brother!! :)
ReplyDelete