.....of what we've been doing. Summer is almost over for T and A since they start school again next week, so I thought I should FINALLY post the end of the school year activities. Here's the end of 3rd grade for T and 1st for A.
End of year program and awards for A. I didn't get a picture with her teacher, but she was great. A loved her and had a wonderful year!
End of year awards for T. His teacher this year was fabulous! She was perfect for him and he loved her. He will be the first to say he didn't love school (he never does - would rather be playing with friends of course) but he really did like Mrs. Mino. She challenged him when he needed to be challenged and loved him when he needed some extra love. She will always have a special place in my heart for the respect and love she showed him and the responsibility she
tried to teach him.
Dance festival for both.
R had a kind of uneventful end of the year, but he proudly finished his first year of Jr. High with a 4.0 GPA! He really did have a great year. I'm so proud of him for everything he is and does!
A couple days after school ended for R, T and A we got to meet Grandma and Grandpa at the airport when they came home from spending 18 months serving the people of Sweden. We were soooooo excited to see them.
That was a great start to our summer. We have had lots of fun and still have lots to post about. Hopefully I can get us up to date quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment