I grew up with several different breeds of dogs, at different times. I've had a German Shepard, Schnauzer, Chow Chow, and Cocker Spaniel. But my favorite has to be our dog now. Her name is Sunny but we like to call her Sunny Day. Toby named her name because her mom's name was Sky. She is a mixed breed, her mom is a black lab and her dad a boxer. And we think she is beautiful!! She really is pretty and I've gotten many comments about her. She is big, can be loud, fast, STRONG, has the worst breath, but is the kindest, most gentle, most patient, loving, friendly dog I have ever met. Well, except for her mom. I think her personality is a lot like her mom, Sky and that is why we picked her. We put up with her poop in the yard, stinky breath, slimey bones she brings to us and fur all over because we love her!!! This is what she puts up with.
Being dressed by the boys. (That's Ry's shirt. It fits her good).
They came downstairs after getting dressed for school and she followed looking like this.
I was so excited to check out your blog and I did almost fall off my chair when I saw your e-mail. Thanks for letting me peek into your life. Your kids are cute (and handsome) and so grown up. Where does the time go? I love to see those boys with their VT shirts on.
ReplyDelete