Friday, November 12, 2010

Who's this girl?

When I was little I always wanted long hair, but mine was short.  I knew if I had a little girl I would let her hair grow long.  And that's what I did.  So it would make sense that my beautiful girl would want short hair, right? Yes, she has been wanting short hair for a couple of years now but I have kept putting her off by telling her she has beautiful long hair and there are many girls who would love to have her hair.  Well, I finally gave in and this is the result. (Yes we have kept about 5 inches in a bag.)
I surprised myself by actually really liking it.  I think she is sooooooo CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOO glad you are blogging!! Your kids are beautiful and I am so excited to keep up on the details of your life better! Can't wait to see you soon!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete