First we had a birthday. Yup, that would be Toby's 7th Birthday!!! I can't believe my little baby Toby is 7!!! When I was pregnant with him we didn't know he was a boy. We didn't find out until the moment he arrived and I was sooooo excited for Ryan to have a brother. Toby was born about 2 weeks early at 2:56am on a Tuesday. He came into the world early and fast. He came before the doctor could get there. When I was pregnant I knew I had an active baby because he moved constantly! After he was born, nothing changed. He was always moving and wiggling, even when he was asleep, he would never totally relax. 7 years later, nothing has changed. He used to watch tv while doing a headstand on the couch! (I'm totally serious). Now he watches tv while jumping up and down, especially when he watching a BYU football game. We LOVE Toby! He has the funnest (is that a word?) personality. If you want a good laugh, hang out with him for a while. He is very smart and is a great brother.
Here are some pictures from his birthday. Some are opening presents on his actual birthday and some are on Saturday at his party. He took a few friends to Incredible Pizza (and we found a few more friends there) and they all had a blast! It's a pretty fun place and the food isn't that bad.
Next was Alexa's first dance recital. She was so excited!! And she did wonderful!!!!!! Here she is in her costume.
(I know that's not the greatest picture but that's her class while performing.)
And lastly (actually it was before her recital) I played with the Herriman Community Orchastra. It was alot of fun and I was pretty proud of myself! This is my hidden talent (I don't know if talent is the right word) but I can kinda play the violin. I played many many many years ago in school and stopped for various reasons. A couple of years ago I met one of Ry's friends mom and she said she taught violin. So, long story short, I started taking lessons again. She plays in the HCO and convinced me to play for the Chrismas Concert. The music was hard but I loved it. Can't wait for the next one, I think in the spring.
(I'm in the back so you can't see me very good.)
We have had a great month so far. The kids are excited about Christmas. Even Sunny has presents already.
So proud of you and playing the violin!! Way to enjoy a talent once again. Kids are darling, hope your Christmas is fantastic! We are here this year enjoying the sun!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Looks like you have been busy:) Congrats on playing with the orchestra, that's great! And as I recall you have a birthday coming up after Christmas so keep on partying!! Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome that you are playing the violin!
ReplyDelete