Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BYU vs Navy Rugby

Last Saturday we headed down to Provo for the BYU rugby game.  I had never seen a rugby game in person, just little bits on TV and mostly in the movie Forever Strong that the boys like to watch.  Anyway, I'm sold on rugby.  I will go to a rugby game over football any day.  There weren't constant time outs, there was a short half time (don't remember if that's what they really called it) and the game just continued on even when someone was injured.  It was over in less than two hours, some of the team came over and gave the kids a high five and we were done!  And they WON.  That's my kinda game.

Here are some pictures from the game.


After the game we walked around campus and to the bookstore since it was such a beautiful day!



And this is who we met at the bookstore. 

He was so nice to let us take a picture with him.
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment