Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Rugby

On Saturday the 21st Larry, his Dad, the boys and I went to the college National Championship for BYU's rugby team against U Cal.  When we first got there the Highland vs Utah United championship game had just ended.
Since it's very hard to read the scoreboard, that's Highland 38, United 24.  Nice win Highland!

Now for the BYU game. 
Here's the National Anthem.

Again, you can see I have a professional camera (NOT).  But really that's right before the song.

Here's R during the game.

Was a really good game.  It was fun to watch #1 Mikey Su'a move the whole pile of guys all by himself.  Every time he did, the crowd went wild.

But in the end, the Cougars just couldn't pull off a win.  The score was 21-14 since the scoreboard picture again isn't the best.  I tried, really.


After, the boys of course had to go look for their friend.  Yes, they found him!

Go Cougs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment