Here is a test..... We got our family pictures taken in November and they turned out so cute! I got some good advice from a friend/college roommate (thanks Heather) about Picasa since my favorite site is closing down. So I thought I'd give it a try with our family pics and this is how it turned out.
I think I can do it. I'm so excited!! Maybe it's even better than my other site.
P.S. Now that I look at it, maybe a few too many pictures cause they are kinda small. I will have to try again with less pictures but I like it.

OH I LOVE IT!!!! Super fun!
ReplyDeleteI like it! And I don't know if you played with the sizing, but I have done a couple of collages in, I think, the 16:9 ratio, and then printed them as 11x17 for my wall, and it works out great. The 8x10 ratio is a perfect match for 8x10 prints as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it worked out for you!