Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scouts

We are getting back into the swing of things at the beginning of this year with school, scouts, dance and life in general.  T has been working hard on cub scouts and really enjoying it.  He is excited to pass off different things and worked to earn his Bobcat for his first Pack Meeting.  He was very proud and has asked me several times if I have sewn on his Bobcat patch yet.  The answer keeps coming back "no" from me, but I will get it done I promise.  Here are some pictures from the Pack Meeting when he earned his Bobcat and then helped with an Arrow of Light awards ceremony for one of the other scouts.

We are proud of you T!




***On a side note.... my favorite photo editing/collage making site is closing down.  Anyone know of any good, EASY and free sites????  Not sure I'm totally liking this one I just made from some random site I found.  On second thought I might be willing to pay just a little bit if it was still easy, cool and again easy.*****

2 comments:

  1. I use Picasa from Google. You have to download the free version to create collages, and then it's pretty easy. The only thing I hate is that there is no control over which picture goes where, it is all either in the order which you click on your pictures while holding the CTRL key, or it is a random shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE scouts!! That's my calling right now and I'm having SO much fun. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete