Here is a letter I was handed last night by my oldest. He must have had to do a persuasive writing assignment at school.
To go back a couple of years I think I remember saying, "when you turn 12." Well that 12 is coming very soon so he is already finding reasons why he NEEDS one. Now what do I do???? :)
That's a great letter! Marinne has a phone, and it is nice to be able to reach her at all times. I read her texts and keep tabs on how she's using it, though.
Oh my goodness...what are we in for!?! I think I'm just holding on for dear life!!! Love that you recorded this, it's going to be a classic forever!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great letter! Marinne has a phone, and it is nice to be able to reach her at all times. I read her texts and keep tabs on how she's using it, though.
ReplyDelete