We can't believe that last week (I'm a little late in posting) our baby girl L turned 2 years old! She has become a beauty just like her older sister and has a huge personality. For months when we asked how old she was she would smile and say "almost 2!" On her birthday I asked her so many times how old she was now, she finally stopped answering and would just shrug her shoulders. Then the other day I asked again and she said "19" and then laughed. And then I laughed and then she kept saying it. Crazy girl.
In the morning, on her birthday, when she woke up I took her down stairs to see her presents piled on the table and some balloons. She didn't even look at the presents but said, "OOOOHHHHH BALLOONS" !!!!! And that was all she cared about all day.
 |
| (Yes, that's T in his underwear in the background) |
For her birthday party we invited Grandpa and a couple cousins over for dinner and cupcakes and root beer floats.
She had a blast playing and didn't really get the whole present thing. Good thing the older kids were there to help with that.
We love you L! You are such a huge part of our family and we are so lucky you are ours. We love to see you learn and grow each day and glad you can always make us laugh. We can't believe our baby girl is 2. You are the best "littlest" sister there is!
No comments:
Post a Comment