Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Shoe

Friday night R injured his toes on the tramp and limped around until Sunday night when he then tried to hobble down the stairs and slipped.  Then his toes REALLY hurt and started to swell more and turn black and blue.  He had a very hard time falling asleep because it hurt.

Monday I drove him to school and told him to text me at lunch if it was really bothering him.  I never got a text so I thought he was ok and I let him walk home - cause I'm nice like that.  By the time he got home he was in tears.  After a lengthy discussion I decided to call to get some xrays. Part of the discussion was about his 2 baseball games he has left to play.  One on Monday and the last one on Thursday.

After some xrays, the nurse came in and asked what size shoe he wore.  Then the doctor came in and showed us the xrays and sure enough his second toe is fractured.  And so this is his new shoe.


He gets to wear this for a few weeks.

So he's out of his last games and I didn't take any pictures of him during fall ball this year.  So here is a really cool college taken and put together by Kevin Lunt Photography during spring season.  Kevin does great pictures and has also taken A's dance pictures.  Great pics of R!!!

(Yes, I covered up his name on the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment