Larry got a really pretty picture with his phone. I probably couldn't do that good with my camera!
At Brick Oven before a basketball game. L is such a "big talker." She always wants to see Cosmo and give him a hug but when he actually walks into the room she climbs onto me and holds on so tight. She wouldn't let me hold her on the side closest to Cosmo. Funny girl! Everyone else loves him! (Too bad it's a little blurry)
Drawn on our driveway.
The boys got to go to a few football games in the fall.
At a basketball game. Not sure where R's head went :).
At Brick Oven again and this time it was Santa that came in. Again, L freaked out. She wouldn't go near him unless I was holding her. She had a very tight grip on my shirt, which is why I'm laughing.
Maybe NOW my update on activities and pictures is complete and up to date.






No comments:
Post a Comment