Friday, February 15, 2013

Major Rewind

Here we are again, 2 months later.  I said I wouldn't go this long again without posting pictures but life has happened and come and gone.  So I'm going to do a major rewind with pictures that I never posted from way back into September (I think).

So to end 2012 here are some of our activities that I never got to post.

September started with A losing her first tooth.


In October we took a fun trip to Southern Utah.






Hell's backbone

Bryce Canyon

Bryce Canyon

Goblin Valley

Goblin Valley

Trying to take a nice picture.

Goblin Valley

Goblin Valley  (it's a miracle when we actually do get a decent family pic - and it's not this one)


Here is R at Thanksgiving and the next day I found the girls like this in the morning.

 We actually did carve pumpkins this year and it was before Thanksgiving but I don't feel like trying to switch the pictures around.


T read Larry H. Miller's biography and dressed up like him for the wax museum at school.

At the beginning of December A performed in her Christmas recital.  Of course she did awesome!


And then we had Christmas.  Sunny found her gift left by Santa on top of the piano.  And both dogs enjoyed their bones for a couple of days.  We had a great Christmas!




A couple of days after Christmas we went to the BYU vs VT game that was at the Energy Solutions Arena.  T was very undecided on who to cheer for.  Fun times and the Cougars took the win.


 On New Year's day we finally made it to Temple Square with some friends.




Here are a couple of bathing beauties!



This is why I don't let my kids dress themselves.  L chose some leggings and a way too big swimming suit to wear over to Grandpa's.  If we were really going out in public the bathing suit wouldn't have worked.


We've done some sledding.  R came to watch since he had a fractured finger from basketball.  But he couldn't resist and ended up going down a couple of times.



And here are some friends Larry found in our front yard one night enjoying the berries that are on our tree.
All that, I hope, sums up what's gone on around here.  T is now involved in a track and field camp in preparation for spring out door track and field.  R is starting baseball tomorrow, A is still dancing and getting ready for a recital in May and L is trying her best to keep up with everyone and waiting patiently for a nice day to jump on the trampoline.

Hopefully I won't get so far behind now!

No comments:

Post a Comment