A few weeks before her birthday I said to her one day, "L can you believe you are almost 3?" And she replied, "I know, I'm 2 and then 3 because 2 and 3 are best friends!" It made me laugh out loud. I love when they come up with funny little things like that.
She was so excited when she woke up on Saturday and saw the balloons on the table. She said, "AAAAAHHHHH balloons..... thanks mom!!!" And then gave me a big hug. A had to point out that there were also presents on the table.
She of course couldn't wait to open any presents so she started right away with the help of big sister.
Among other things she got a new comforter and sheets for........
her new big girl bed. She actually sleeps on the bottom and A is on the top. We put that together after her little party with a couple of cousins.
We all had a fun day playing with cousins and having cake and ice cream. We love you L, our littlest beauty. Happy Birthday sweet girl!





She's darling!!
ReplyDeleteLynlee is wearing that same shirt today! Gotta love Target :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your big girl.