Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just for Fun

Last night A wanted to put in some curlers.  She has done this many times before, for either recitals, or just for fun when she decides she wants curly hair.  L has never put curlers in her hair and I've never asked if she wanted to cause I didn't think she really cared (and they are sometimes a little uncomfortable to sleep in).

But when L saw me putting them in A's hair she wanted some also and got out the ones she wanted.  We explained that it feels funny when you first lay down but I figured since the next day was Saturday, whatever happened at night would be fine.  And she was still up for it.

This is how they started last night.



And here they are this morning. (Funny picture of L but she was really happy with her curly hair).



1 comment: