Saturday, April 27, 2013

OUCH!

This weekend (Thursday-Saturday) R played in the Slugfest tournament.  The boys had a tough time to say the least but I think many lessons were learned.  They always have fun together because of their love for baseball but it still hurts to loose by 6+ runs (more than once).  We'll just leave it at that!

During the last game R was pitching and got a couple of "come-back-ers."  The first was right to his face but thankfully he got his glove up and caught it for the out. The next one was in the upper thigh.  He was able to grab the ball and toss it to first for the out again.  Go R!!!  I tried to get a picture of his leg after we got home.

If you touch it it's a big bump and very hot.  Even when I don't touch his leg just put my hand close over it I can feel the heat coming off his skin. Started out with pink circle where the ball probably hit and now a purple circle is forming around it. He limps around and has trouble on the stairs.



Trying to get team picture after last game.







**Still need to post pictures of A's birthday that was a couple of weeks ago :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment