Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pre Halloween Activities

Well, if that post before this one wasn't a downer I don't know what is.  I guess it's part of life but I wanted to post something a little more fun so I felt better.

So...... here are some  pre - halloween activities.

Pumpkin Patch




The flash was very bright since it was totally dark.

Why is he always on his phone no matter where ever we are?  Just kidding he was calling Larry to see where he was since it was so dark and we couldn't see much.







We also went with some friends on a boat ride down the Provo river.  Not scary for the big kids but the girls were scared of the pirate that tried to get on our boat.  When he couldn't he just handed out some candy :).







 After it was totally dark and I tried to get some pictures of the kids walking down the trail.  Since I couldn't see very well we had a couple of "photo bombers" which was really funny cause I really didn't see them until the picture was taken.




 And here is a cute one of T!


 Good times with friends always makes the holidays FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment