Thursday, December 5, 2013

10th Birthday

On the 2nd we celebrated the birthday of our 2nd boy!  He is growing up so fast and although I totally miss his sweet chubby little baby self, I'm loving the boy he's growing into!  He's such a deep thinker, thoughtful of others, smart, conscientious student (although he doesn't love school), good friend, kind brother (most of the time - we all have our "moments") and all around GREAT kid!

We love him so much and are so grateful he is part of our family!  Happy 10th birthday!  He was born at 2:56am on Dec 2, 2003 and at 2:56am on this Dec 2 he came into our room and told us the time.  I knew exactly what he was thinking (it's officially my birthday and now I'm REALLY 10 years old) so Larry and I wished him a Happy Birthday and told him to go back to sleep.  He's a funny guy - that's totally how he works :).

This year we had a family party and invited Grandma and Grandpa and Grandpa B. over for dinner and cake and ice cream.

Grandma and Grandpa brought a friend for Sunny too!





Happy Birthday! We LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment