Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

You have a birthday, shout Hooray!
We want to sing to you today,
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday to You!

Yesterday was Larry's birthday.  I think when you get older your birthday becomes just another day.  So we tried to make it special for Larry as he stayed home from work.  I was planning on having our parents over for dinner and cake and ice cream but then we found out that last night (Larry's birthday) was also baseball tryouts for Toby's age.  Since Larry is coaching T's team, he needed to be there.  Good thing my dad and Larry's parents are retired so they could come over for lunch and cake and ice cream. 

We didn't have 37 candles to put on the cake so T and R tried to arrange the 20 candles we had into a Y.  So Larry blew out only 20 candles even though 20 was 17 years ago.  I was going to arrange them into one group of 3 and another group of 7, but I guess the 20 candles worked out too. 

(obviously I didn't close the blinds so the pictures aren't the best) 

We are grateful for such a great Dad and husband.  Larry always puts us first and we are so blessed to have him work so hard for our family.  WE LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment