Friday, August 19, 2011
Mini Drill Team Camp
A attended a mini Drill Team camp for our HS. SHE LOVED IT!!!! Tonight she got to perform at halftime of the football game against the Orem Tigers. She admitted that on the first day she was nervous, but very quickly found out it was so fun. As soon as I picked her up back inside the school, after she performed, she said, "Do I get to do this tomorrow too?" I told her she was all done but she has some other fun things to look forward to. First, dance is starting again and second, she is going to do the mini Cheer camp in a few weeks.
I was so proud to see her out on the field. She did wonderful and I loved watching her. It bought back some memories and feelings from 20something years ago when I was doing the same exact thing she did. I couldn't help but smile. I'm glad she had so much fun.
WE LOVE YOU beautiful girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment