Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Ball

Just as I thought baseball was over for a little while, I was wrong.  Some of R's team decided they wanted to play this fall.  Not everyone could play so they picked up a few other guys and have a team.  It's kinda nice since they are playing a little closer to home so there is not as much "travel" around the valley.

I've had some things weighing heavily on my heart and mind lately but nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids successful.  And of course a little baseball (haha).  But combine those two things and a smile comes to my face.

So, here is R doing his thing.




Playing First


He was excited because this dugout was "underground".


T is planning on flag football and A is excited for dance to start and a fun Cheer Clinic coming up this next week.  (Pictures of those to come.)

And we can't forget L.


She is just excited to find a park where ever we have a game and loves to be outside!  She also thinks it's funny to get out of the tub at night, run out of the bathroom naked and promptly pee on the carpet.  

I've learned how much I love these people even though being a Mom is the hardest thing I've ever done. 

1 comment:

  1. You sure do have a cute family, I'm glad you're able to still find joy in the work most days!! We'll have to get together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete