Friday, September 9, 2011

Mission Call and Pictures

I have been thinking that I need to start taking more pictures of the kids doing ordinary things, not just at games, activities etc.  Because I want to have lots of them as they grow up but also because Grandma and Grandpa will be gone for 18 months and I want them to be able to see what's going on at home while they are gone.

Where are they going for 18 months?  They have been called to be missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Stockholm Sweden!!!!  They are so excited and although we will miss them we are very excited too.



Grandma and Grandpa haven't left yet but here are some pictures I took today and thought they turned out cute.  T and A love to climb this tree in our front yard.



The dog loves to be where ever the kids are.



L follows everyone around too and wants to be a big kid so bad.


R was inside during this "photo shoot."
He has a game tonight (GO HAVOC) and A is cheering at the High School football game tonight (GO MUSTANGS)!

No comments:

Post a Comment