First - Larry's birthday!!! It was actually towards the end of March and we invited his siblings over for some treats.
Second - we of course have some baseball. R's season has been going well. He has had 4 regular season games and they have have won 2 of them. R has played really great until last night he kinda struggled. Not too bad, he was just very tired and sluggish. Not his best game but did make a couple of really good plays. Here are some pics from a previous game.
Third- We celebrated Easter. The kids had fun decorating eggs. Then we had an Easter egg hunt at Grandpa's and talked about why we celebrate Easter. The last couple of pictures are on Sunday morning.
Fourth- We celebrated A's 6th birthday. She started out her special day by opening some presents.
One of her presents was to go get her hair done and get some sparkles tied in. Very hard to get a picture of them but they look really cute and her hair turned out so pretty! She loved it and loved having it done!
Then later that night we had some family come over for cake and ice cream.
I love this time of year but to be honest, tonight I'm feeling totally overwhelmed with everything I need to get done and know some of it won't happen. But I'm truly grateful for everything I have and won't complain :).


No comments:
Post a Comment