Friday, May 11, 2012

A Few More Things

Here are some pictures from some of T's games.  He is playing great and his team is doing great.  Probably because they have a great coach!  Their great coach has a couple of assistant coaches that are great also.  I think everyone is having a really fun season. 


And this is what L lives for.....



If I tell her there is a park with swings, she is so excited to go to any baseball game.  But there has to be swings!

And since it's baseball season, we headed down to Provo to see the Cougars play.  Didn't get a win but DID get a few foul balls!  A even chased one down with Larry and found it in the bushes.  She was very excited.  That's my girl!


 Then we walked around campus since the weather was beautiful. 





We are all loving the spring sunshine!  The older kids are excited for school to finish up and summer to begin.  I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment