I'm so behind on writing about what's been going on here. It's like the more behind I get the less I want to do it. I guess it gets too overwhelming. But this isn't about me, it's about our very best 9 year old boy! Happy (belated) Birthday buddy boy!!! We love you!!! This boy here, our second oldest, was born nine years and a couple of weeks ago. He is such a smart, sensitive, loving, intense, funny, thoughtful, active, handsome guy, we just
had to have his party at a place called Airborne. Appropriate, because of one of his favorite things to do... this place is all trampolines! The kids could have stayed there all day but since that wasn't possible we had a very fun couple of hours.
It's fun for all ages. Even the girls LOVED it!
And here are a few reminders of our little family party, the night of his real birthday.
We LOVE you T! You're one of the best brothers ever. Don't forget it!!!
Blogging goes awesome when you stay on top of it!! I too have been a little overwhelmed with the moving and packing and unpacking and remodeling and Christmas etc etc. Trying to find the time. Enjoy your Christmas, your kids are so cute!! Love the cupcake cake too!
ReplyDelete