Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fundraiser

Saturday we attended a fundraiser for a boy in our neighborhood who was diagnosed with bone cancer.  This was not your average fundraiser, it was awesome and I know more work went into that than many people will ever know.  There were so many fun activities, a photographer, a special walk, different booths, and entertainment.  A was part of that entertainment with her dance co.  There were also several different mascots you could get pictures with.  Here we are with Cosmo and some of the Cheerleaders.  The boys loved Cosmo and A was excited about the Cheerleaders.  L didn't really like Cosmo as you can see in the picture.



I look like the stranger that jumped into someone else's picture.


 
Here is A performing one of her recital dances.


I'm glad we could be a part of a really neat day!  Huge thanks to those that put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment