Monday, June 27, 2011

Wasatch Back Relay

Larry was asked (kinda last minute) to join a team that was running a relay from Logan to Park City.  He finally said yes, after a little coaxing from me.  What is funny is that I wanted to run this relay 6 years ago and everyone looked at me like a was a little crazy.  Back then not many people had heard of it, but now everyone wants to do it.  I loved hearing all the fun stories when he came home and I'm glad he had a good time.  He just told some others that he would run again next year and this time he would actually get to train for it!  He won't say it was FUN yet, but he says it was "quite an adventure."



After his first "leg" of the race.


He wore this organ donation ribbon on his back to recognize the 16th anniversary of the kidney transplant
between he and his sister which was a couple days before.

BE AN ORGAN DONOR

 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Larry! I did Hood to Coast (Tyler was a driver) in 2004 and am doing our Ragnar (San Fransisco to Napa) in July. Relays are definitely an ADVENTURE!!

    ReplyDelete