April Fools! (just a couple of days late). This is what we woke up to this morning on April 3, 2011. There is about 5 inches! Alexa looked out the window and said, "I was thinking of riding my bike today but maybe not."
It's kinda funny because in my previous post, a good friend from California commented that she could see some grass in the picture and the last 2 times she visited there was tons of snow. I promise we did have several sunny days in the 60's and it was sooooo nice. But I'm told this is spring in Utah. One day you wear shorts, the next you wear boots.
The sun will peak out every now and then. If it could just stay out for a while and melt this stuff I would be so pleased. I do have patience though and I'm sure some more real spring weather will come.
For today I will put away my snow cone maker and get out the hot chocolate again.
Oh my word! That is so crazy! How funny after my comment less than 24 hours ago! Hope your Conference weekend was great.
ReplyDelete