Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Baseball

Ry has had a couple of games since the last post about baseball.  They had one really close game where they won by 2.  They beat a team that had not last any and it was really fun to watch.  It was even more fun to see the center fielder catch the winning out and the whole team run out together.  SO wish I had a picture of that but we were all cheering too!

Here are a couple of fun pictures from his game on Monday which, unfortunately they lost.  (One day I'm going to be sports photographer after I take many photography classes and get a VERY expensive camera. And I'm smiling while I say that because my action shots under the lights are probably not Sports Illustrated worthy, but still kinda cool.)

Tag on first for the OUT!


Ry at first base going for a foul ball.




A couple different times up to bat. 
 Tonight is a game against a team they didn't play last year so we are hoping for a big win. GO HAVOC!

No comments:

Post a Comment