Sunday, October 16, 2011

The End...

The end of flag football is here.  Yesterday the boys each had their last game.  It was a fun season and I think they both really liked it.  We got a survey in an email from the Rec Center asking about our experience and at the end it said, "what was your favorite part?"  T quickly said, "scoring touchdowns"!  I think what they meant was something like, how were the coaches, rules, where the games were played etc.  Of course it is really fun when you can score like he did.  Both R and T scored a lot and had some great wins and fun with friends.




And of course the girls wanted some pictures taken also.  They both posed very nicely!



1 comment:

  1. So fun! I am just letting you know AGAIN how glad I am you are blogging. It is so fun to stay connected better and see what you guys are up to!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete