Friday, October 21, 2011

Zoo

A couple of days ago we went to the Zoo with some friends.  The weather was beautiful and since the kids were still "off track" it wasn't that crowded.  We had a really fun day.

Here's my girl A with her good friend.  Their relationship is so cute and innocent I can't help but smile when I see them together.  They are in the same class at school and play so well together.  We think they make a pretty cute couple and hope they stay good friends. 



Here is T and his favorite thing, the turtles.  He was so excited to show me when he found a mom, dad and baby.



Everyone was excited to see the monkeys and had fun climbing on this gorilla. Why is THIS what L noticed right off?  I laughed out loud when I realized what I had taken a picture of.  It turned out perfect.



Here's a little more of the fun....



No comments:

Post a Comment