Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Lake"

On Friday,  one of the last, very warm days of the season (according to the weather people), we headed to the "lake/reservoir" by our house, with some friends.  I would call it a very large man made pond but I've also heard some call it a beach.  That is a small stretch in my opinion but there is some sand and some water and the kids had a blast!  When it was time to go no one wanted to leave, including me.  We could have all stayed for several more hours.  We will definitely go back, maybe even when it's cooler weather. 

The water was cold (I thought) but that didn't stop anyone from getting in.  And here is some of the fun.





1 comment:

  1. I love that kids are so entertained by playing in the water and sand. HOURS of fun! You only need a swim suit, bucket, and food. So great!!! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete